Can you believe we’ve already reached our tenth episode of Live from The Space Shed!? The new episode is now live. Please subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts, rate (FIVE STARS, obvs) and spread the word!
For this episode we’re back in the Faraway Forest at Latitude Festival with poet, lawyer, international human rights activist and founding member of Unlimited Theatre Dr Louisa Ashley. In this episode Louisa and Jon chat about:
• Louisa’s ‘career journey’ from experimental theatre maker to Head of Law at Leeds Beckett University
• chocolate’s relationship to climate change
• “Ecofeminism” and what it is
• poetry and conflict resolution
• how art can help us deal with the emotional responses to climate change
Louisa also reads some of her poems and answers questions including:
• how can chocolate be good for the environment?
• what is *the* answer?
• what is going on in Yemen?
• are there any countries in the world that are shining examples for human rights?
Louisa on Twitter @LouisaAshley16